Karma Project

Monday, November 22, 2010

What I've been up to

Here I have this lovely blog, and it doesn't have anything on it.  Unfortunately I did not have the right supplies to join in the challenge.  There were no downloadable products........only sent by mail.

This year, I was lucky to get on Lisa's list for the 2011 calendar page.  I made the calendar page for June.  Here is my result.  I know it's a little fuzzy, but I had to use DH's scanner.  Mine isn't working right now.




I have also been playing with digital stamps.  They are really easy to use, and you can make them any size you need.  These are the first 2 I tried.  I used them for a Scarecrow swap on ATCs_4_Everyone.





I have also been playing with folding cards.  They are so addictive.  Here is the first one I made.  DH was kind enough to take a picture of it for me so I could share it with you.




It is so much fun to be trying new things.  Now I need to get my templates ready for the December Daily Scrapbook Challenge.  Thank goodness I still have time since that is 31 pages, plus a front and back cover.

Have a wonderful night.  I will see you in the morning.

Hugs to all.....................Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment